LOCATION: The old Marrell home is located on the L. Lutz property off FM 1796 about 2 1/2 miles north of D'Hanis. Watch for rock wall on the east side of the road - just east of Fort Lincoln.
NOTE: The following tombstone inscriptions were copied word for word, line for line. Tombstones identifying more than one grave are identified by a hyphen (1-2). Underlined information is relative to all graves or burials sharing a common tombstone. FS signifies footstone. A slash (/) indicates the end of a line. Information in italics (italics ) represents comments or observations made by the transcriber or are from other sources as noted.
Compiled by the Medina County Tombstone Inscription Project, Jim Menke, Coordinator, in cooperation with the Castro Colonies Heritage Association, Historical Research Committee. (2002)
TXGenWeb, Medina County - Marrell Family Cemetery (MCTIP) updated on 01/12/2012
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to the TXGenWeb coordinator for Medina County, Margaret Meyer Simpson. This page may not be reproduced for profit or presentation by any other organization or persons. Files may be printed or copied for personal use only. Copyright 2005-2012.